Prestige Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate EHM Community #YourLeague

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trade Committee Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle*Bolts
Admin

Trade Committee Application   Empty
PostSubject: Trade Committee Application    Trade Committee Application   EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 4:11 am

Description: You will decide on what trades can be passed or declined

Positions Available: 3

Name:
Why should you be a TC?:
Years of EHM:
Back to top Go down
https://phlsim.canadian-forum.com
Leonidas*WPG*

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Application    Trade Committee Application   EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:46 am

Name:  Leonidas
Why should you be a TC?: I have been a TC members on more than one occasion. I have the activity for it as well as I will always be able to cast my vote on time. I know what the job of TC is, it's not the TC'd job to veto every deal where someone is loosing. It's the job of the TC to stop a deal that would destroy the respective organization and leave future GM's etc with nothing. I have a full understanding of this and know what is a fair, winning , losing and absolute rip off in deals. I get the job done.
Years of EHM:  7 years

Barely awake filled this out on my phone .

Last edited by Leonidas on Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
pîßśōggÿ@fłæÿérß

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Application    Trade Committee Application   EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:06 am

Name: Pisoggy
Why should you be a TC?: Been in leagues long enough to know the difference between good deals and bad ones. Been TC admini on almost all of argoon's leagues so not like it's my first time being a TC.
Years of EHM: 2.5
Back to top Go down
R1c3bowl22

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Application    Trade Committee Application   EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 10:31 am

Name: R1c3bowl22
Why should you be a TC?:I've been taking part in EHM leagues for a while now, I've seen typical trades between GM's. I'm fairly sure I can spot out good trades/bad trades just as good as the next guy, if not better. I'm also generally really active. If you've not noticed my activity in SHL.
Years of EHM: Three, going on four years.
Back to top Go down
Greg*CHI

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Application    Trade Committee Application   EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 3:48 pm

Name: Greg
Why should I be a TC: I am active almost every day and I have been a TC in nearly every league I've been in for different simmers including: Danny, Bill (shudder), Iggy, Argun, AuthorityZero....
Years of EHM... 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Application    Trade Committee Application   Empty

Back to top Go down

Trade Committee Application
Page 1 of 1