Prestige Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate EHM Community #YourLeague

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

File Committee Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle*Bolts
Admin

File Committee Application Empty
PostSubject: File Committee Application   File Committee Application EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 4:21 am

Description: You will be responsible for helping the simmer decide on which players need to be either re-rated or which prospects need to have a boost in POT, you will have to also figure out a stat line for that NHL player and how much attributes the player needs to fulfill their real life NHL production. If you think this is the job for you, please fill out the application below!

Positions Available: 2

Name:
Why should you be a FC? (Explain as much as possible):
Years of EHM:
Have you simmed a league before? (it doesnt matter, but good to know):
Give me the full words of these EHM stat line abbreviations (PM THIS PART!): (FI, SH, PL, ST, CH, PO, HI, SK, EN, PE, FA, LE, SR, OFF, DEF, OVE)
Back to top Go down
https://phlsim.canadian-forum.com
pîßśōggÿ@fłæÿérß

PostSubject: Re: File Committee Application   File Committee Application EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:08 am

Name: Pisoggy
Why should you be a FC? (Explain as much as possible): I know how to work the file pretty well, got lots of experience with many of the league files so I know what you need to do to make them grow realistically like POT, ceilings, CON and stuff like that. Have had a lot of edited leagues as well so you know I have experience with ehm files cheers
Years of EHM: 2.5
Have you simmed a league before? (it doesnt matter, but good to know): SSL, PRHL, KOSL
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: File Committee Application   File Committee Application EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:18 am

Danny
Have a.pretty good understanding of what players should be rated and always enjoy seeing players used in their true form. I've been one of the longest running EHMer that is in our group of regulars and I'm sure most would put forth a good word.
I've ran my own league successfully and everyone enjoyed (NSHL) and got to season 5 as well as two other attempts that were squashed due to life issues. Would love to help if you need someone
Back to top Go down
InstantRockstar*ANA

PostSubject: Re: File Committee Application   File Committee Application EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 2:24 pm

Name: IR
Why should you be a FC? (Explain as much as possible): I have the most in-depth knowledge here on the file. I know what it takes to make players develop, what it takes to make players suck, and everything in between. I've ran leagues and been in so many leagues over the years, the knowledge couldn't be knocked out of me with a lead pipe. I know how to work all the files, do all the draft work, edit the players.ehm, I know how to use all the tools you need to do the editing. I think I'd be able to come up with the most realistic yet fun re-rate ideas in the league.
Years of EHM: 10 years (since 2004)
Have you simmed a league before? (it doesnt matter, but good to know): Yes, I've simmed in HFEL, THEL, THP, and some other bunk leagues that never panned out.
Back to top Go down
DYMO@BUFFALO

PostSubject: Re: File Committee Application   File Committee Application EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:58 pm

Name: DISASTER DYMO
Why should you be a FC? (Explain as much as possible): NEED NEED ,GINTS NEED EAT FC ADMINI PLYSE
Years of EHM: PUT IN OUT WINDOW YEARS OF EHM
Have you simmed a league before? (it doesnt matter, but good to know): OOOOO JUP PRHL ,DYSL ,YOU ANDERSTANDING

bouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: File Committee Application   File Committee Application Empty

Back to top Go down

File Committee Application
Page 1 of 1